5 Reasons You Don’t Want To Miss The Conference!
1. Keynote Speaker: Bryan Samuels, Executive Director of Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
Bryan Samuels will be speaking about population characteristics and utilization trends in order to emphasize society’s need to create more home-like care facilities for the youth that thrive in group environments and residential care facilities.
2. Network with the experts
Converse with the best! Professionals from top think-tank organizations including University of Chicago’s Chapin Hall, The Annie E. Casey Foundation, the Chadwick Center, and many more will be presenting at the conference workshops.
3. Join the conversation
Mix and mingle with those who share the same philosophy as you: the need to better serve the children and youth in Rhode Island. Also, you don’t want to miss the panel discussion moderated by Kristin Gourlay, Health Care Reporter for Rhode Island Public Radio, with panelists including:
- Jamia McDonald, Chief Strategy Officer, RI EOHHS
- The Honorable Michael B. Forte, acting Chief Judge, RI Family Court
- Elizabeth Burke Bryant, Executive Director, RI KIDS COUNT
- The Honorable Lou DiPalma, Rhode Island Senator
- Bryan Samuels, Executive Director, Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago
- Marty Sinnott, CEO & President, Child & Family
4. Receive 3 CEU’s
3 CEU’s will be available for those attending the conference.
5. Promote your organization