AM 1 – Bryan Samuels
AM/PM 2 The Voice & NEYC – Grace Hilliard-Koshinksy
AM/PM 3 – Dr. John Lyons
- Improving Decision Making for Children and Families. Transformational Collaborative Outcomes Management and the CANS in Rhode Island
AM/PM 4 – Mark Courtney, Ph.D.
- National Trends on What happens to Youth as They Age Out of Foster Care. How Does this Inform the System of Care in Rhode Island?
AM/PM 5 – Jamia Mc Donald, Christopher Behan & Womazetta Robinson-Jones
AM/PM 6 – Mary LeBeau, MSW, LICSW & Lori Ryan M.A., LSW
AM/PM 7 – Dara Menashi, Ph.D.
- Kids Insight and Private Provider Quality Improvement
- Concurrent Validation of the Treatment Outcome Package (TOP) for Children and Adolescents
- Predicting Therapist Effectiveness From Their Own Practice-Based Evidence
- Kids Insight Validation Articles
AM/PM 8 – Jennifer Hossler & Sarah Kelly-Palmer